Basic Stan

9:16 AM




                                                    Top: Zara / Jeans: ASOS / Coat: ASOS / Shoes: Adidas

                             
                                                   Like Plain Jane, get it ? No- okay.
        I've recently found myself being strangely drawn to white, almost orthopedic-looking shoes- must be the old lady in me. And there's nothing better than a pair of brand new, sparking white shoes, especially when you pass under fluorescent lights and they glow like glow sticks. Plus, they match basically anything and make you look like a 90s goddess- life goals.
       New York's been freezing cold so I've been dressing like a basic bitch every single day- literally basics head to toe. Sorry, can't be bothered with accessories and thought out outfits when I'm fighting hypothermia. And anyone who knows me knows that I'm literally the queen of black, everyday's a funeral- I'm working on it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts