Baby Blues

5:00 PM






Dress: Tobi

  What's more beautiful than waking up to the smell of summer, to the sun beaming in through your windows? 

  It's Friday, the birds are chirping, and I can't help but smile- I don't think I ever stop gushing about the energy that warmth brings me, the calm. 

    Shocker, I do actually wear color. Especially love a dress with an interesting cut, a flirty flare, something girly but modern (wow that was poetic). This baby blue dress from Tobi makes me feel like I belong in an Italian Villa, drinking wine and reading a book while a beautiful shirtless man feeds me grapes- suppose I can just close my eyes, bask in the sun, and play pretend for now ;)

 Hover your curser over the links to shop more at Tobi,  new customers get 50% off their first order: JumpsuitsSkirtsBodysuitsDressesMidi DressesCardigansCrop TopsMaxi Dresses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts