Cold Shoulders in Spring

5:02 PM

   







                                                             Top:Tobi / Trousers:Tobi


       After weeks of freezing cold rainy days (even though the calendar said it was spring), the sun is finally shining. I'm one of those people who thrives on sunshine and warmth, I feel a happy tear running down my cheek just thinking about it.
 
      Took a stroll through Dumbo, Brooklyn today in some pieces from Tobi. I'm majorly into the off-shoulder trend right now, something sexy about showing a bit of shoulder and collar bone- just the right amount of skin. Trousers are a staple for me- the presentable alternative to pajama pants- and I love the slit at the bottom of these Tabitha Trousers (if you dance in the streets like I do, they flow in the wind).

     Spring is here, and I couldn't be more excited. Lugging around heavy winter jackets was starting to make me feel frumpy.

   Hover your curser over the links to shop more at Tobi,  new customers get 50% off their first order: JumpsuitsSkirtsBodysuitsDressesMidi DressesCardigansCrop TopsMaxi Dresses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts